- Save 50%
LOW SEA Pink, navy blue and white swimsuit bottoms
Tricolour swimsuit bottom
- Swimwear panties with cross cut-out
- High waist panties
- Opening in front on the left side continuing slightly in the back
- Set of colored transverse cuts
- Econyl material: 78% Polyamide from recycled fishing nets & 22% elastane
- UV protection (UPF 50+)
- Econyl® from Europe
Bikini panties matching her soft colored top. High waist cut, with three-part cut and slight opening to break the basic cut of its high bra.
- Our mannequin wears S
- Mannequin size: 1M77
- Chest circumference: 85
- Waist: 64
- Hip circumference: 92
- Jersey shape
- Recycled material
- Jersey color
Each piece is created using the bleaching and dying processes and techniques outlined in the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS). All of our designs, including our bodysuits, swimsuits and bikinis, are made from an organic cotton base.
Free delivery from 150€ of purchase.
We deliver all over the world.
France : Delivery under signature, 24h to 72h in France.
Europe : 72h for delivery.
US, Asia, Africa : 3 to 5 days.
Oceania : 5 to 7 days.
PICK UP IN STORE
Pick up at our store, 7 rue Guichard 75016 Paris.
You can pick up your item the same day you order it.
4 to 5 days - France.
Delivery in 2 hours.
Exchange or refund within 15 days from the date of receipt of your order.
To return your product, you have 2 options:
1) Go to our Luz Collections store at 7 rue Guichard 75016 Paris. (Metropolitan France).
2) Return your items to our return service at Luz Collections 7 rue Guichard, 75016 Paris. Please specify on the invoice that it is a refund or an exchange. Here is the link: https://www.luzcollections.com/fr/content/18-satisfait-ou-rembourse
Conditions of exchange and refunds:
After receiving your order, you have a period of 15 days if the model does not fit, to return your purchases for a refund.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning your order.
The refund period is maximum 10 days from the receipt of the package.
We offer return shipping only in case of an error on our part or in case of a defective product.